Albany Medical Center
RN-PACU – Post Anesthetic Care
Job ID: 76
Duration: 13 Week(s)
Implements physician orders, administers medications, starts IVs, performs treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations.
• Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ conditions.
• Assesses and evaluates patient needs for, and responses to, care rendered.
• Applies sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
• Provides primary and emergency care for occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
• Administers over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
• Collaborates with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for all patients.
• Directs and guides ancillary personnel and maintain standards of professional nursing.
Healthcare is an amazing profession, pure and simple. In fact, it is so important that most clinical organizations run 24/7 and 365 days a year. As a healthcare worker, you know it is a constant balancing act to manage your clinical career with your personal life. From kids, spouses, and pets to ongoing education, hobbies, and everything in between, you are busy. That is why we created Albany Med Health System (AMHS) Staffing Alliance… to support our partner hospitals and meet your needs.
AMHS Staffing Alliance offers the following benefits package to eligible employees: a comprehensive health insurance plan, a dental & vision plan, a 403(b) retirement plan with company match, generous paid time off, short-term disability benefit, and an employer-paid Life Insurance benefit.
Please apply today and provide us with some basic information about your background and career interests. We will be sure a Recruiter connects with you further about this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer.